There aren’t many purchases bigger than that of a home. As the biggest financial transaction of most people’s lives, a home purchase should not be taken lightly. Whether you’re buying your first home or securing a second mortgage, it’s always a big decision. This is why we strive to present every client with the widest range of mortgage options possible, long before the purchase is complete and the closing date has passed. As your mortgage agent , I will make sure you have the information and guidance to make the most of your home purchase options.
What You Need to Know When Purchasing a Home
Home purchasers have many options, which are constantly expanding as financial institutions continue to launch new products and programs. These are just a few of the innovative programs and options that are currently available to homebuyers in Canada:
- Interest-Only Loans
- Rental Purchase Programs
- Self-Employment Programs
- Vacation Property Programs
Your Time to Get a Great Home Mortgage
Now is a great time to get a home mortgage in Canada, whether you’re a first-time buyer or a seasoned property investor. Here’s why:
- New residents can take advantage of the New to Canada Mortgage Insurance Program through Genworth. This makes it possible for newcomers to purchase homes with down payments as small as 5% of the purchase price.
- In addition to newcomers, others can take advantage of a great mortgage climate, too. Whatever your budget, family size or station in life, there is an ideal mortgage for you.
Committing to a home mortgage is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. You need someone seasoned and committed by your side throughout the process. Some important reasons to go with a mortgage are:
- Someone consistent to talk to: Throughout the course of your mortgage, you might come into contact with a “revolving door” of people working with you. I’ll be by your side the whole time, so you have a familiar face in the process.
- Sound advice: No matter what the bank or your lenders are telling you, I’ll be there to see you through and make sure you’re getting the input you need to make the best decision.
- Real values: I will always be honest with you and offer the help you need and deserve to achieve your dream of home ownership.